This is the final day of week 2 of the web skills course of University of Orgeon.
This week gave me some very important things to learn and practice. We did some readings. One useful piece of reading was Debora's write up on web searching techniques. There were many useful links to many web pages, portals and search tools. Web searching has become a more adventurous and resourceful endeavor after that reading. I had many tips on how to make the search more fruitful.
We also learned about the ABCD model of learning objectives. This one way of determining the learning objectives in terms of the audience (A), behavior (B), condition (C) and degree (D). The best part was to practice writing learning objectives for one class I teach using these four criteria.
We have started our final project this week by describing the audience/learner we teach. I hope this will help us shaping the project tward its final destination.
This week gave me some very important things to learn and practice. We did some readings. One useful piece of reading was Debora's write up on web searching techniques. There were many useful links to many web pages, portals and search tools. Web searching has become a more adventurous and resourceful endeavor after that reading. I had many tips on how to make the search more fruitful.
We also learned about the ABCD model of learning objectives. This one way of determining the learning objectives in terms of the audience (A), behavior (B), condition (C) and degree (D). The best part was to practice writing learning objectives for one class I teach using these four criteria.
We have started our final project this week by describing the audience/learner we teach. I hope this will help us shaping the project tward its final destination.
Dear Haider,
ReplyDeleteWarm Greeting and Namaste from Nepal!
I have read your blog about ABCD learning objectives which based on the Bloom's Taxonomy. I have also started to make my lesson plan based on ABCD. It seems to be a good tool for us to enhance of teaching and learning processes. I think it really makes our students' more active and creative.
Thanking you.
With Best Regards,
Mukti