Week 9: Reflection
Hello all,
Gradually our course on using web skills is coming to an end. This has been a very meaningful week as we had submitted the final draft of our project report. I developed a WebQuest using zonal.com to provide my students a learning project on the theme of global warming. The project is titled "Let us save our planet." I added the WebQuest too on the final proejct page and had peer feedback from my two colleagues Sharmila and Ali. Following their suggestions I further developed my project report draft and finalized it on time. This gave me a sense of accomplishment. Now I am awaiting comments from my tutors so that I can work further with the project. I must say how much I love working with the project and I wish to develop more such projects for my students to give them opportunities to practice their English in more engaging, interactive and collaborative ways.
This week had a ficus on incorporating and addressing the needs of different learning styles of learners through the use of technology. I'll write about my views on this issue in my nest post.
Hello all,
Gradually our course on using web skills is coming to an end. This has been a very meaningful week as we had submitted the final draft of our project report. I developed a WebQuest using zonal.com to provide my students a learning project on the theme of global warming. The project is titled "Let us save our planet." I added the WebQuest too on the final proejct page and had peer feedback from my two colleagues Sharmila and Ali. Following their suggestions I further developed my project report draft and finalized it on time. This gave me a sense of accomplishment. Now I am awaiting comments from my tutors so that I can work further with the project. I must say how much I love working with the project and I wish to develop more such projects for my students to give them opportunities to practice their English in more engaging, interactive and collaborative ways.
This week had a ficus on incorporating and addressing the needs of different learning styles of learners through the use of technology. I'll write about my views on this issue in my nest post.
No comments:
Post a Comment