Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Welcome to Haider's Hub

Hello all,

Welcome to my newly created blog Haider's Hub. This is the first blog I've created and I'm going to share it with my fellow participants of the Building Teaching Skills Through the Interactive Web course of University of Oregon, 2013.

I welcome your comments, suggestions and advice regarding the posts I make here. I hope, this blog will be a hub to all my fellow participants to share,and exchange their views and interact with one another.

Thank you in advance for your upcoming contributions.

Md. Zulfeqar HAIDER

1 comment:

  1. WeeK

    This is the final day of week 2 of the web skills course of University of Orgeon.

    This week gave me some very important things to learn and practice. We did some readings. One useful piece of reading was Debora's write up on web searching techniques. There were many useful links to many web pages, portals and search tools. Web searching has become a more adventurous and resourceful endeavor after that reading. I had many tips on how to make the search more fruitful.

    We also learned about the ABCD model of learning objectives. This one way of determining the learning objectives in terms of the audience (A), behavior (B), condition (C) and degree (D). The best part was to practice writing learning objectives for one class I teach using these four criteria.

    We have started our final project this week by describing the audience/learner we teach. I hope this will help us shaping the project tward its final destination.

    ReplyDelete