Hello all,
We are at the end of week 4 of the webskills course. This week has been so full of activities, reading articles, browsing new sites, making technology enhanced lesson plans and describing issues of a technology assisted class that I teach.
The articles on reading and writing skills are full of information and they have links to many useful sites which we have discussed in the Nicenet. For me one challenging task was to design a leson plan and post it as a google document. It was something new that I have tried follwing the step by step guidelines given.
Discussing issues of my classroom was a good practice particularly when we are talking about incorporating technology in our classroom. Each and every class has its own realities in terms of technical resources, learners' attribute and behavior and other logistics. This type of thinking will enable us to plan our e-lessons so that they do not face unanticipated challenges in the end.
I hope all my fellow participants have equally enjoyed attending this week's lesson and I must say I have learned a lot from the posts of my fellow participants throughout the week.
I look foreword to having an even more exciting week 5.
We are at the end of week 4 of the webskills course. This week has been so full of activities, reading articles, browsing new sites, making technology enhanced lesson plans and describing issues of a technology assisted class that I teach.
The articles on reading and writing skills are full of information and they have links to many useful sites which we have discussed in the Nicenet. For me one challenging task was to design a leson plan and post it as a google document. It was something new that I have tried follwing the step by step guidelines given.
Discussing issues of my classroom was a good practice particularly when we are talking about incorporating technology in our classroom. Each and every class has its own realities in terms of technical resources, learners' attribute and behavior and other logistics. This type of thinking will enable us to plan our e-lessons so that they do not face unanticipated challenges in the end.
I hope all my fellow participants have equally enjoyed attending this week's lesson and I must say I have learned a lot from the posts of my fellow participants throughout the week.
I look foreword to having an even more exciting week 5.
Yes, Zulfeqar, I also enjoyed the week and waiting for the new week. As you have said, I also felt challenging to design the technology enhanced lesson. Obviously, discussing issues of classroom is very good practice. It helps us to reflect ourselves and improve next time. In this technology enhanced era even it is very useful in discussing issues of classroom over technology.
ReplyDelete